- Create bingo cards for you students similar to the picture below.
- Each student will need a card and pencil.
- Students answer the questions before you play
- Each student will need a pedometer
- Start the music and have the students perform a locomotor skill.
- After a few minutes, stop the students and have them open up the pedometer.
- Select a number (like 6) if the students have that number on their pedometer, they may cross it off on their bingo card.
- Students may have the same number for different questions, however they only cross one off.
- Pick a new locomotor pattern and start again.